1. Kendall Wright WR Baylor - You either love him or hate him. I believe he will be a good compliment to Dre.
2. Mitchell Schwartz OT Cal - We are one injury away from having Derek Newton starting at RT.
3. Demario Davis ILB/OLB Arkansas State - Freakish Athlete with a NASTY predisposition, has ALL the intangibles (leader, regular honor roll student, extremely hard worker...ect), and could probably rush the passer on the outside on 3rd down. THIS GUY WILL BE A STEAL, MY BOLD PREDICTION. WATCH THIS VIDEO AND PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE SPEECH AT THE END. The Texans want guys like this on their team. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=insE7hE_Czs
4. Bruce Irvin OLB - This guy is an idiot who gets arrested a day after his pro day but this OLB class just really sucks and I think at this point in the draft he is worth the risk. That being said this guy has natural pass rush abilities, and when coached up could be a real force. Some of the moves this guy already has you cannot teach. Right now you put this guy in on passing situations and tell him to run to the quarterback.
4. Greg Childs WR Arkansas - Productive until he tore his patellar tendon. He was a non factor his senior year but after a really good pro day his stock is on the rise. He is 6-3 219 and ran a 4.41 and posted a 41.5 inch vertical at his pro day. If you have not heard about or seen this guy watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvfW2wth8uE
5. Nick Jean-Baptiste NT Baylor - Big fatty with natural pad level.
6. Randy Bullock K Texas A&M - Unless I'm missing something we have not signed Rackers so we need a kicker.
7. Adam Gettis G Iowa - Good fit for our zone blocking system, developmental prospect with upside.