View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012   #18
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 18476 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's Mock Draft v1.0

JMO.

1. Weedon, I've been trying to wrap my mind around this pick all day and although what you say about Schaub's injury etc... makes sense I have to believe that Smithiak knows alot more about Schaub's injury and recovery than we do so I'll just have to trust them on this decision and pass on Weedon at this time.
2. Thompson, I love this pick, he's perfect for the Texans at NT thus the reason I put him in my last mock in the 2nd round, but getting Thompson late in the 2nd will require some luck.
3. Schwartz, I really like the player but I think he goes in the late 2nd round so this pick will also require some luck.
4a. Robinson, I like this pick, decent/good quality in the 4th for depth.
4b. Egnew, I like this pick, I'd hope for Ladarius Green down here but if not available I think Egnew is a good 2nd option if we take a TE.
5. Fuller, I don't think I'd touch this guy in the draft he has just imploded from what he was last year and his potential. He had a bad Combine, Pro Day, Senior Bowl, and senior season. He had some injuries but he also dropped the ball alot and wasn't even the best receiver on his team. This is a very deep WR class and we can do better.
6. Bullock, this could be the best pick in your mock as he should lock down the K position for the next 10-15 yrs..
7. Page, I don't know anything about this guy but it's a 7th round pick that most likely won't make the team anyway so why not.

I'd sure like to see a quality ILB somewhere in your mock.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote