View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012   #6
ChampionTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90172 ChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedChampionTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com disrespects Schaub (sort of)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pec0sb0b View Post
I got the impression he wasn't talking fantasy in this article and I took exception to a few that are ranked above our beloved leader
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleRedRock View Post
I dont think that was fantasy talk either.. but how is Romo a head of schaub?? and to me, the last 2 minutes of the game are the most important to either make a comeback drive to win the game or to secure the victory by playing smart either way.. i know schaub has choked at moments but he also has not had the opportunity to play in the big game like Romo. We dont know maybe with more pressure on the line in a big playoff game moment schaub digs down deep and makes a heroic play. thats yet to be determined but i still dont understand the logic. also Flacco or matt ryan? what have they done? Flacco has arguably the best defense of the decade and has had one of the best running backs in the last 4 or 5 yrs. for several years schaub and dre were our only offense with a horrible defense. so i just dont understand this... maybe other ppl view this differently i dunno
Jason Smith's title with NFLN is "Fantasy Analyst". That's all he does is fantasy.