View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012   #5
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2012 final mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
I think Streeter in the fourth has more value than McNutt in the second.
In the second, you expect the guy to become a good number 2, at least.

In the fourth, if the guy has potential to become number one, you draft him for the ceiling; if he ends up becoming the 4th or 5th receiver on the team, it ain't no big deal.
But that is only if Streeter pans out. In my opinion, McNutt is a pretty safe bet to become a solid 2 receiver, worst case scenario he becomes a 3rd option kind of guy. Streeter could be good, but I think he busts in the pros. I would rather have a sure number two picked in the second than a 5th receiver picked in the 4th.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote