View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012   #4
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2012 final mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I like it; if the Texans draft turns out this way i would be a happy fan.

Hightower- ILB is a need, and Hightower fills it. Good player at a good spot in the round.

McNutt- Not wild about the guy, but he should become a decent number 2 receiver. A safe pick, in my opinion. Wont be a "wow" guy, but at the end of the year you will look at how much he produced and will take notice.

Martin- LOVE IT!!!

Streeter- Boom or bust guy in my opinion. On one hand, he certainly looks the part. On the other, he is a bit of a one year wonder, and I do question his hands a bit.

Broyles- I like the player, but you are going pretty heavy on receivers. Get rid of Streeter and you have yourself a deal. That is not to say I would be unhappy here- I like the player. I just think 3 WR's is a bit excessive.

Guy- Nice pick.

Bullock- Nice pick

Edwards- this late we all have our pet players. I am not a fan, but what the heck, it is the 7th round.

Your UDFAs look solid as well.
I think Streeter in the fourth has more value than McNutt in the second.
In the second, you expect the guy to become a good number 2, at least.

In the fourth, if the guy has potential to become number one, you draft him for the ceiling; if he ends up becoming the 4th or 5th receiver on the team, it ain't no big deal.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote