View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012   #2
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27437 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's 2012 final mock

1. Hightower, I really like the player and think that he fits the Texans system perfectly, but I don't think the Texans are valuing ILB that highly in this draft and don't think he makes it past Pittsburgh. I don't see a need for a guy who will step into Demeco's shoes and rotate out of the game about half of all defensive snaps.
2. McNutt, I like this pick, lots of good WR's in the 2nd round and he's got size.
3. Martin, I think this is a round early and I'm just not a fan of Martin, can't really explain it , just a feeling.
4a. Streeter, this is a great pick if available. He might not play much the first year but he's got great potential.
4b. Broyles, I'm not a fan especially with the injury, there are to many healthy WR's available to be picking one that might start the year on IR.
5. Guy, as long as he has cover skills this is a good pick, Safety depth is a need. I think the signing of Demps today means you can change this pick.
6. Bullock, this might be your best pick on the board, should solidify K for the next 10-15 yrs.
7. Edwards, depth on the O-line is always a good thing.

You finally have Diehl where he belongs. Good job.

Last edited by Wolf6151; 04-05-2012 at 11:56 PM.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote