View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012   #3
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 57325 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dutch's Mock Draft v1.0

So far I've been only concentrating on QBs and WRs.

I would say no to Weeden; he didn't show enough at that "advanced" age to merrit a first round grade for me. I don't like him as my QB to begin with.

I would take Fuller in the 5th.

I haven't seen Egnew this year, but I did watch him plenty last year.
Do they actually play him at TE this year (lining right next to the tackle) or do they play him as a receiver (with a TE title only) like last year when he never blocked in-line (if I recount it correctly.)

No matter, at that spot in the fourth, I'm on board with that pick, even if we play him like a big receiver, I would be fine with that.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote