View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012   #178
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 92750 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nike: Outfitters for the NFL and your Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by le14 View Post
Authentic's are $250, not that bad. I'm hoping to get a reebok one for under $100 but man, the fitment is soooo bad on the reeboks
Like I said earlier in this thread, the $250 price tag on auth jerseys is going to keep the Asian knock-off people in business for a good while.

Looking around Reliant and just watching NFL games on TV I am seeing more Asian knock off jerseys than real licensed jerseys (both replica and authentics combined). Personally I don't get it. The NFL could sell auth jerseys for around $80 and those flimsy replicas for around $30 and still make a huge profit. I would think most serious fans would opt to spend $80 maybe even $100 for a real NFL jersey over spending say $30 for an Asian knock off. However at $250 probably 80% or more will keep buying the auth knock off. Bottom line is if the NFL lowered their prices they would probably make a lot more money.

Personally, if I spend $250 for a football jersey I would probably have to shell out thousands more for divorce proceedings.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote