View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012   #174
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 168714 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nike: Outfitters for the NFL and your Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'm used to seeing the fat guys being fat...but those pads sticking through the front of the gargantuan V neck just kinda....well, blows. It looks like they mis-measured the uniform collar. Are you sure this isn't the cheerleader mockups?

What's up with the orange or is my color blindness just worse than it was yesterday?

The orange where red should be and the "black" where steel blue should be has to be the effect of bad locker room lighting. It's not you, its the bad lighting. I'm thinking the colors would look truer if they'd taken these photos in sunlight.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote