Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012   #44
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117345 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
My top 4 players value wise for the Texans are

1. Hill
2. Gilmore
3. McClellin
4. Fleener

Earlier this yr I had Randle as my #1. But after doing a little more studying I would be more comfortable taking Randle in the 2nd rd. He's a big WR with good not great speed and a below avg vertical. (I put alot more stock in the vertical than the 40 if both are close. Because the vertical shows explosion and is very valuable in the red zone.)
Just too much risk involved with Hill for me but won't hate the pick if we get him.

Gilmore I haven't really payed much attention to the CB's to be honest. Just don't see us taking one high and they are so hard (for me) to evaluate. I'll take your word for it if you think he is good enough.

McClellin I love this guy. He was formed from a Texans mold. Would love it. Thought about adding him to my top four. Still considering it.

Fleener Just ask Powda how I feel about Fleener.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote