View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012   #163
majestrate
Veteran

Rep Power: 6672 majestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respectedmajestrate is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nike: Outfitters for the NFL and your Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Are we really doing this still??????

Give me some really positive -OR negative news about the Houston Texans, because at the end of the day I give a damn about the rat's ass as it relates to the uni!!
I don't really give a rat's ass about anyone's take on our cap numbers, since it's all guesses except what's actually published. But it's regarding the team, so it's discussed.

Anyway, I hope it's the quality of the pic, but that looks more like "Battle Red-Orange" than Battle Red. If that's an accurate representation, then not a fan.
majestrate is offline   Reply With Quote