View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012   #20
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN Bloggers mock draft, April 2 2012 (round 1 only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
I don't get the assumption that Wright is so much more talented than guys like Randle or Hill.

I've said all along IF THE TEXANS THINK HE IS MORE TALENTED.

What part of that is hard to understand?

If they think he is more talented than some of the bigger receivers that are available, it makes 0 sense to pass on him because he is smaller.

I didn't make any assumptions about Wright. In fact, I think you have a complex about him because I haven't even mentioned his name here but for some reason you keep bringing him up. I have been talking about the Texans taking smaller WR's in general.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote