Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012   #13
powda
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 126709 powda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respectedpowda is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
we run a lot of 2 TE sets
We run even more 2 WR sets

Quote:
Dreeson TE #2 led the team last year in TD receptions
Joel Dreessen: 28 receptions 353 yards and a whopping 6 td's

I guess that kinda production just can be replaced without using a first round pick? But lets not overlook the production of our recievers...

Kevin Walter 39 receptions 474 yards 3 td's
Jacoby Jones 31 receptions 512 yards 2 td's

I was an appologist for a long time with Walter and always hoped for the best with Jones. But it is what it is and its time to upgrade. Peculiar how you chose to pimp Dreessen's stats without mentioning how bad the recievers played.

Quote:
I think it's ridiculous that anyone thinks we are locked into any one position as our first round pick. It's flat out silly!!!!
I never suggested any such thing. I'd be happy with us drafting multiple other positions in the first.

Quote:
I think the problem here is not that I am infatuated with a player but that you're infatuated with drafting a WR.
See above. If anything i'm infatuated with improving the team as fast as possible. Our draft picks are more valuable then ever now given our cap situation. Im infatuated with not squandering our resources on players we dont need. We have other more pressing needs. Hope your not to "short sighted" to see that.

Quote:
YOUR REASONING

I'm sorry but explain this to me again????
Try scrolling in this thread. I dont need to rehash this for you.

Quote:
there is no reason to continue this conversaition.
You dont handle criticizm very well do you? It's just a mock. You dont have to threaten it...just dont reply