View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012   #13
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 19403 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ourlads/Dan Shonka Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by mussop View Post
I won't hate it if we do take him but I hope we don't. He might very well turn out to be a great player but there is too much risk involved. With our first pick I want to take as little risk as possible.

As far as the mock goes, I can see Ingram falling like that. He is only going to fit into certain schemes. Funny last night they brought up a tomba Hali comparison. That is who I compare him to. If he fell to us would you take him?
i would definitely have a long hard look at him. but to be honest i have done enough research on him to give a proper analysis
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote