View Single Post
Old 04-04-2012   #7
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ourlads/Dan Shonka Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
i keep seeing more and more mocks having us take Hill. which makes me think more and more in aint gonna happen!
I won't hate it if we do take him but I hope we don't. He might very well turn out to be a great player but there is too much risk involved. With our first pick I want to take as little risk as possible.

As far as the mock goes, I can see Ingram falling like that. He is only going to fit into certain schemes. Funny last night they brought up a tomba Hali comparison. That is who I compare him to. If he fell to us would you take him?
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote