View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012   #147
Premier
All Pro

Rep Power: 10263 Premier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respectedPremier is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nike: Outfitters for the NFL and your Houston Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Nah....I didn't really word it all that well...

Basically I guess I'm asking why couldn't the Texans have gone with flywire AND kept the red collar? Does it have to have that break in it?
yes it does, because the part of the collar that is the flywire is one solid piece of material that extends to where the numbers are sewn on.., a new material is used for the collar part around the neck..

so the texans chose to not use the flywire in order to keep the solid secondary color around the entire collar.. the steelers, chiefs, patriots, and texans. are the only teams that use the new elite 51 uniforms without the flywire, but the steelers and chiefs collar is their primary color. while the patriots have a striped collar making the texans the only team with the elite 51 unis and a solid secondary colored collar..

Last edited by Premier; 04-03-2012 at 09:22 PM.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote