View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012   #14
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: TK's It's-Been-A-While-Mock

The 1st pick is just so wide open IMO, it makes it a little more difficult to steer a path through the rest of the rounds. There isn't really a clear choice.

I think Mosley has upside over Schwartz, definitely a more gifted athlete.

Travis Lewis is where I hit the curb a little. Trying to shake it up and I really wanted to keep Keyshawn Martin (who is also mentioned in your link) but that got nailed. He's got solid game but only a mild upgrade over Sharpton.

1- BPA (Ha!)
2- Bruce Irvin- if I'm gonna roll the dice, may as well roll 'em.
3- Mosley- I'd be nervous to wait this long but hey, we all have opinions.
4a- Lucas Nix-
4b- Keyshawn Martin- PR/Slot
5- Dequan Menzie- DB
6- Emil Igwenagu- H-back/FB
7- Vaughn Meatoga- DT

I think that's exactly what I would if I were GM. Mock, complete.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote