Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012   #33
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 92801 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't think we'll draft a TE in the first round, but your reasoning is solid. If we did draft a TE in the first round though I would not be upset because that would mean they expect him to be a playmaker from day 1.
And it fills a need. I'm just so tired of hearing on ESPN, NFL network, every sports talk radio show and in most every conversation I hear about our draft that WR is no doubt going to be taken with our first round pick.

I'm not against drafting a WR with our first but its not the only need and it would be STUPID to reach for one if a better prospect were available.
mussop is offline   Reply With Quote