View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012   #9
Jackie Chiles
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 7394 Jackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respectedJackie Chiles is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: ESPN Bloggers mock draft, April 2 2012 (round 1 only)

Randle is a really interesting prospect. Good size, good production when you take into account the guys throwing him the ball, very good hands, smooth athleticism. Didn't run great at the combine but was in the low 4.4s at his pro day and I thought he played really fast. From what I have seen he looks good after the catch. He is really young and also played QB in high school so he has room to grow as a WR. 31 inch vertical is pretty poor but outside of that I can't find too much wrong with him.