Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012   #22
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I have never heard Kubiak say that.

I think that Kubiak has worked with the resources he's had available, but if he has the opprotunity to grab a Gronkowski, Hernandez, Jimmy Grahm, Shannon Sharpe, Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates type TE he will do so in a heartbeat...

The problem that you run into with marginal players and coaching them up to be good in your system is that you end up over valuing them and ultimately over spending on them...

I'd rather pay an elite player top money than to pay a good player that you have made look great.
Kubiaks not going to say this but his actions speak for themselves.
  • Owen Daniels, 4th rd. 2006
  • Anthony Hill, 4th rd. 2009
  • James Casey, 5th rd. 2009
  • Garrett Graham, 4th rd. 2010
  • Dorian Dickerson, 7th rd. 2010
  • Joel Dreessen, 6th rd. (Jets) 2005 acquired by Texans 2006 as a FA

This notion Texans cannot replace Joel a good teammate & person, well, is laughable

2012 Draft was Mercilus

Last edited by beerlover; 04-03-2012 at 12:24 PM.
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote