Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012   #11
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Kubiak views the TE position as one that can be developed easier than most with deep pool to draw from, similar case with FB. not going to pay them big bucks, Daniels deal was very generous (Rick Smith standards) exception to the rule.
I have never heard Kubiak say that.

I think that Kubiak has worked with the resources he's had available, but if he has the opprotunity to grab a Gronkowski, Hernandez, Jimmy Grahm, Shannon Sharpe, Tony Gonzalez, Antonio Gates type TE he will do so in a heartbeat...

The problem that you run into with marginal players and coaching them up to be good in your system is that you end up over valuing them and ultimately over spending on them...

I'd rather pay an elite player top money than to pay a good player that you have made look great.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote