Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012   #20
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 58125 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
Why do I feel like someone's trying to sale me snake oil? If you want to shake it up to get a response to your mock thats cool. If you genuinely believe we need a tight end in the first your short sighted. I dont doubt for a second we will draft a TE ,but to suggest its a priority need with all the other holes on this roster is short sighted. We have plenty of people whom can attack the defense horizontially on short crossing routes etc. What we dont have is anyone other then AJ who threatens deep (be it by speed or after the catch ability.)

I stand by my statement. If we draft a TE in the first i'll go ballistic.

We sign players at all positions. They liked Vickers so much he's in Dallas now. Kubiak has never drafted a full back (don't chime in with Casey who was a hybrid do all in college).
Kubiak views the TE position as one that can be developed easier than most with deep pool to draw from, similar case with FB. not going to pay them big bucks, Daniels deal was very generous (Rick Smith standards) exception to the rule.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote