Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012   #17
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

And don't even act like Tajh Boyd is on Andrew Luck's level...lol...

I still think Allen is worth a 2nd. There are a lot of interesting prospects at TE...just not many good ones! Green is like a mega WR but that is kind of scheme specific and I don't think the Texans want to spread it out to that extent. Fleener is kind of that way too, he wasn't making a name blocking anybody. Orson Charles could be the ultimate H-back prospect but a 2nd might be a bit much for me. Emil Igwenagu is a later round guy I've picked up on, seems like a decent option who could develop like Casey did, I think another guy like that would serve better than a slobber knocker FB would.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote