View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012   #11
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mike Mayock on 2012 Draft

Evan Silva ‏ @evansilva Reply Retweet Favorite Open
Mayock's top-5 tight ends in the draft: 1) Coby Fleener 2) Dwayne Allen 3) Orson Charles 4) Ladarius Green 5) James Hanna.
---------------------
Mayock's top-5 WRs for the 2012 draft: 1) Justin Blackmon 2) Michael Floyd 3) Kendall Wright 4) Stephen Hill 5) Alshon Jeffery.

Mayock on Michael Floyd: "Between the white lines, this kid's a beast. Physical, tough great hands. He's the best blocking WR in the draft."

More Mayock on Michael Floyd: "Gotta get comfortable with him off field. ... I think he's close to Blackmon on tape, really close."
----------------------
Mayock's top-5 DTs for 2012 draft: 1) Fletcher Cox 2) Jerel Worthy 3) Michael Brockers 4) Dontari Poe 5 (tie) Devon Still & Kendall Reyes.
----------------------
Mayock's top-5 3-4 OLBs in the draft: 1) M. Ingram 2) S. McClellin 3) W. Mercilus 4) A. Branch 5) Ronnell Lewis.

Mayock on Shea McClellin: "The more tape I watch, the more I like this kid. Put the tape on, you think Mike Vrabel. This kid makes plays."

More Mayock on McClellin: "He's a 2nd-round pick that could sneak into the 1st round." Says 3-4 teams at end of 1st should be interested.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote