Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012   #16
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
I guess I was leading the pack on that one too. I thought he should've been out regardless of who offered him what, I know he's a Kubiak guy but he was replaced before he left. Unless it was for vet minimum he wasn't coming back.

I also did the mock when Allen was considered the #1 TE before Fleener ran really fast on a track and made everybody giddy! This is a pretty weak TE draft overall don't you think?
I was saying Fleener was the best TE during the college season. He just didn't start getting mad hype/attention until after his combine. That tends to happen with TE's.

But yes TE is very weak this year. There are a few solid prospects, but only 1 guy you could consider a top talent.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote