Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012   #15
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I think it's because nobody really likes Allen as a prospect. Guy has gone from a fringe 1st rounder to a 2nd-3rd round guy in a matter of 2 months. Fleener is a far superior prospect.

Also, Dreessen was still an UFA at the time and I'm sure everyone was holding out hope that he'd re-sign.
I guess I was leading the pack on that one too. I thought he should've been out regardless of who offered him what, I know he's a Kubiak guy but he was replaced before he left. Unless it was for vet minimum he wasn't coming back.

I also did the mock when Allen was considered the #1 TE before Fleener ran really fast on a track and made everybody giddy! This is a pretty weak TE draft overall don't you think?
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote