View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012   #70
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
I think you're right there wasn't even 1 fade route in any of those highlights.
The only one I saw after a re-watch was against the Titans around the 3:10 mark. It looks like a fade, but it could have been a slant. I think the ball was around the 15 or so. I thought there was a second one, but I didn't see it on my second view.

Quote:
Did you notice Schaub was very accurate throwing between the hashes? But was late and usually short throwing outside the hashes more than 20 yds down the field?
Well, I'm not even sure he's all that accurate to begin with. I think that AJ may be covering up his average accuracy by going up and fighting for the ball. I have never been that high on Schaub to begin with, but nearly all of his big throws seem to hang in the air and float to the area of the WR. I never see him make a long perfect pass like Stafford to CJ, or Brees shooting bullets at Graham and Colston. They seem to be floaters in the area that get picked up by the WR. I'm kind of thinking we will need to go QB high in this draft or next.

And just to reiterate, Andre is AWESOME!