View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012   #63
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

wow, two totally different responses from respected members

suggesting to me, its a combination of both. Kubiak gets too conservative in his playcalling with such classic meltdown post drama affects from failed trick plays in past, which even are too painful for me to detail & Schaub is just not accurate in the red zone under pressure.

does that pretty much sum it up? If so what the Texans really need is a new offensive coordinator & QB. Speaking of which I would really like to include one in my mock draft. But due to the fact there is such value later @ both WR & OL positions combined with Texans needing both I did not include one but always a good discussion see last year TJ Yates.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote