View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012   #61
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Interesting point, most are short crossing routes. Is this because Schaub can't throw the fade pass or Kubiak doesn't incorporate into his offense?
I really think it's Kubiak. Schaub's at his best when he's putting touch on the ball and dropping it in on a WR downfield. I couldn't believe that he's unable to make that pass of 10-20 yards with accuracy. We have seen guys like Manning, Sanchez and even Orlovsky do this to the Texans. Those 1 on 1 matchups on the outside when inside the 10 yardline should be where AJ makes a lot of his TDs, but he just doesn't get the call very much. The Texans certainly use him like that between the 20's on longer routes, but not near the goal line. I have always thought this was a glaring hole in Kubiak's playbook.