Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012   #11
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
A long time ago I put together a mock with Dwayne Allen as the 1st pick for the same reasons getting used here, Texans utilize 2TE sets, Dreesen is gone, better than the WR available, etc.

Good to see people have come around since then because I got ripped for it. Dislike picks 2/3 but other than that solid effort.
I think it's because nobody really likes Allen as a prospect. Guy has gone from a fringe 1st rounder to a 2nd-3rd round guy in a matter of 2 months. Fleener is a far superior prospect.

Also, Dreessen was still an UFA at the time and I'm sure everyone was holding out hope that he'd re-sign.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote