Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012   #7
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

I like players 1 through 5 and would be happy if the Draft fell this way. Having said that, I don't think the Texans would go with Fleener in the 1st. Since Dreessen left I think they will draft another TE but probably later in the Draft. If they have him rated higher than any of the WR's, OLB's, ILB's, DE's, and DT's on the board when they pick in the 1st, then I guess it's possible. I just don't think they will go that way in the 1st.

Don't think they will get 2 DT's or pick a FB either. They can get a UDFA FB later. I would think they pick another QB late for development. We don't have enough QB's right now to go to camp. Also, if they don't sign Rackers, they may draft a Kicker for the 1st time. Bullock anyone?
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote