Thread: Mussops mock
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012   #5
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 40576 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mussops mock

Hmmmm... Mussop, I respect the hell out of the way you know your game, so take whatever I have to say with a grain of salt (and try not to think I'm crapping on your draft)

Coby Fleener - I just don't see the Texans drafting a TE with the first pick. They like TEs they can groom. With OD spending at least one more year as a Texan, and having groomed Graham to be a starter this year, that equals 2 quality TEs. Or, if Graham looks like crap, then Casey's up to bat. That means there's no problem with getting a TE in the lower rounds at least for depth this year. Next year might be different.

OT - Just not sure the Texans take OL this high either when obviously the Texans are sending the signal that they have the depth the like. Maybe.

Martin, Childs, Wolfe, Cole & Sweezy. I love all these picks by round. If any late round WR could be a difference maker right away it would be Childs.

FB - I think it's wasted pick this high on Rodriguez

So, I guess all in all I would be cool with it if the Texans drafted like this since that's 5/8.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote