View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012   #52
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by SW H-TOWN View Post
The more I watch Quick the more I like him. I think he will be available at 99. I would not be upset if we drafted 2 WR. Dre is great but over 30 and has had some injuries. Walter and Jones are nothing special.
I wouldn't make that wager if I were you -

Quote:
BLOGS /PRO DAYS
PRO DAYS
Quick backs up hype at Appalachian St. pro day

By Gil Brandt |
Published: March 27th, 2012 | Tags: 2012 pro days, Appalachian State, Brian Quick, DeAndre Presley

Appalachian State WR Brian Quick (6-foot-3 3/8, 215 pounds) has generated quite a buzz in the pre-draft process, and he kept his momentum going with a solid showing at the school’s pro day on March 19. Twenty six teams, the most ever to attend an Appalachian State pro day according to the school, showed up to watch Quick and his teammates.

Quick ran a 4.59-second 40-yard dash into the wind and a 4.53 40 with the wind at his back. But the most important mark was his 1.47-second 10-yard split, which shows he has great initial burst. His best football could be ahead of him, as he played only one year in high school but was a great basketball player.

He also showed in position drills that he is just as fast on the field as he is on paper.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote