Thread: Bl Top 32
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012   #47
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bl Top 32

Overall pretty good list. Is this based on NFL potential or actual productivity? A couple guys that I'd have a little lower on the list. Michael Brockers I think is a reach at #7, Ryan Tannehill will go mid 1st round but it will be a reach because of the value put on the QB position, Kendall Wright is my pick to fall in the draft to the 2nd round, Dontari Poe will also go 1st round but it's based on potential and it's risky, Janoris Jenkins I'm not saying he's a reach but he's risky no matter what round he goes in.

Guys I'd move a little higher on the list. Fletcher Cox, Cordy Glenn, and I'd add Brandon Thompson and Jerel Worthy to the list.

Again overall very good list.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote