View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012   #6
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 123107 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: EVOLVIST's Rap Sheet - Mock 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by EVOLVIST View Post
Well, yeah, you're right. People clamor for the Gronk pick of this year, and I was giving the "Most likely" of all the TEs this year in Hanna. Or, maybe I should have said Hernandez...since obviously that TE draft by the Pats is the new litmus test. The Pats did very well in drafting who they did.

I'm just hoping Dunsmore falls that low (the next "Moose" Johnson? No, because we don't use a fullback like that), but I'm also reaching up a bit for Hanna, depending on who you speak to about him.

Of course, it's just a mock, and we all know how mocks go - but every year it seems I peg at least two of our draft picks (sometimes more). I'm reaching for some, hoping some will fall, and even going against my own grain (with Wright)....but hey, who says we even keep these picks by round? We'll see in a month.
Yeah I'm not not knocking you for what you said about Hanna. Just putting out my opinion that there isn't a Gronk in this draft. But TE is definitely making a comeback in the NFL, and the Patriots have set the standard.

About Dunsmore, he would probably be a "reach" in the 4th. But I might take him there just to make sure I get him. People talk about value and reaches, but is it really a reach if the dude ends up as an All Pro? Why? Just because you could have taken him later in the draft? If you like a guy so much that you don't want anyone else to have him then you take him, regardless of his value.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote