Thread: New Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012   #13
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 28959 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: New Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
New Mock:

5) Janzen Jackson, S

I like this guys game. Some character concerns and less than impressive measureables at workouts is why he falls. I think he's a better player than Shilo Keo and I'd like them to compete for a roster spot.
MSR!

I like Janzen Jackson a lot! Unlike Bruce Irvin I could see the Texans taking him because I think Jackson's character issues are behind him...and man, what an athlete!

If we drafted him over my favorite, Tremain Thomas, I would not be sad...but why not draft them both? In fact, Jackson is just a CB waiting to happen, and I could forego Minnifield over him. Let him sit a year, have him return some kicks. The McManis days are done.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote