View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012   #5
EVOLVIST
Kid A

Rep Power: 40576 EVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respectedEVOLVIST is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: EVOLVIST's Rap Sheet - Mock 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I would take Dunsmore in the 4th round. No kidding. That's a 10 year FB right there, especially in our offense. Plug him in at FB and move Casey back to TE and our depth issue at the position is solved. That would give us four guys who can play some TE (Dunsmore can in certain packages) and two guys who can play a FB/H-Back role.

Nothing against Hanna, but Gronkowski comparisons are getting thrown about far too often this offseason. There is no Gronk in this class, period. I had him rated as a top ten talent who fell in the draft because of a very significant back injury. There is no top ten TE in this draft.
Well, yeah, you're right. People clamor for the Gronk pick of this year, and I was giving the "Most likely" of all the TEs this year in Hanna. Or, maybe I should have said Hernandez...since obviously that TE draft by the Pats is the new litmus test. The Pats did very well in drafting who they did.

I'm just hoping Dunsmore falls that low (the next "Moose" Johnson? No, because we don't use a fullback like that), but I'm also reaching up a bit for Hanna, depending on who you speak to about him.

Of course, it's just a mock, and we all know how mocks go - but every year it seems I peg at least two of our draft picks (sometimes more). I'm reaching for some, hoping some will fall, and even going against my own grain (with Wright)....but hey, who says we even keep these picks by round? We'll see in a month.
EVOLVIST is offline   Reply With Quote