View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012   #3
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans mock draft Game?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
This is a great idea

It should help shorten the draft process so that we can finish an entire 7 rd mock.

Want to be on my team? LOL

I do think there needs to be a team captain who discusses the pick with the team member who's going to make the pick. The back and forth draft banter is what I enjoy. Plus if a team member doesn't make his pick the team captain can make the pick for his team.

There should be a 1 hr (Hr 5-6) window between the time the team member makes the pick (heard from) and the team captain makes the pick for said team member.

Does this sound like a good way to do the selections?

Sounds good to me...

How do you think the teams should be picked?

Team captains?

Just making cobbling together teams?

Randomly?
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote