View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012   #73
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Compensatory picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-donnie-jones/

signed a one year deal...given that he is a medicore at best punter, maybe for veteran minimium meaning he does not qualify. Also, if Hartmann is ready after his suspension, Jones could be cut before playing enough to be a qualified player. somebody could correct on this front.

My temptation is to go conservative and list him as qualified, so Texans 4 qualifed loses versus 1 qualified signing.
looks like it is aveteran minimum contract and should not count as a qualifying FA

back to 4-0