View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012   #18
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ 3/27 2-Round Mock

Lance use to post his mocks here himself, haven't seen much of him around here lately?

His first round is usually quite accurate. I don't like Claiborne over Richardson @ #4 however. Think they should move forward with Colt & install more of a running offense, starting with Trent, then adding OL help.

Why pass on Blackmon & reach for Cox? need immediate impact WR.

Would not complain with the Wright pick whatsoever but if Pittsburgh addresses their injured OL to help protect big Ben, Hightower could be the pick instead? Hence I would change their selection to Amini Silatolu.

In our Texan Talk Mock, picking for the Patriots I selected both Perry & Reyes, that makes me feel good

Has Texans selecting OLB Curry in 2nd to back-up Barwin & Reed. If Texans select Hightower in first that would probably change this pick to a WR.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote