View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012   #20
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OLB and the Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I think Texans have used a policy of selecting players who can play more than one position and Hightower can do that.
This is why I could see McClellin or Wagner as the 2nd rd pick. They are much better values than Hightower or Perry in the 1st. IMHO

I'm thinking McClellin may go to the Packers in the 1st though. He would make a great bookend to Matthews. I would be for using a 4/5th to trade up for McClellin in the 2nd. He fits what the Texans front 7 is all about. (intensity) McClellin can play Ryans spot as well as rush the passer off the edge.

Wagner can do many of the same things, but is not Quite as good off the edge. Both of these guys are well worth 2nd rd picks. IMHO
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote