View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012   #16
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11998 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: my first mock draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
Well now, that might put him back in to the 1st round conversation. Did they say how much he weighed or how well he did in position drills?
Just watched the SC Pro-Day video and read the article over at NFL.com. They said Jeffery weighed in at 213 which is 20 pounds less than what he played at. Mayock had him timed at 4.50 and 4.51 and said he performed well, but still had him as a 2nd round pick. I did see a Texans scout/coach in the video with the other coaches and scouts so at least they were checking him, and others, out. If they are going to get him I think they will have to do it with the 1st pick or trade down and get him in the early 2nd. I don't think he will be there when we pick late in the 2nd.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote