View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012   #15
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: LZ 3/27 2-Round Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
And why does Cleveland, St. Louis, and Jacksonville all pass on Blackmon? If he has that many red flags, he'll keep dropping.
I was thinking the same about Cleveland, but they have them taking Floyd later in the first, then Wilson in the second. I don't really see them going after another CB so high in this draft after taking Hayden a couple of years ago. But without trading down, it's kind of hard to take anyone else.

It might make more sense for them to take Blackmon there, then grab Cordy Glenn or Devon Still later in the first. That's probably what I would do if I were them.