View Single Post
Old 03-28-2012   #5
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 68948 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oldie but Newbie Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
One of those "holes to fill" is QB. We cut Leinart and only have 2 QB's on our roster now. After last season's issues with losing 2 QB's you can bet the Texans will draft at least a late round developmental player. It may be someone they put on the PS out of camp, but they have to have more than 2 QB's. They will probably also pick up a cheap FA or 2 just for arms during camp.

As for Molk, he's projected to go in the 3rd or 4th round and Bullock probably won't last past the 6th.
We could also bring in an UDFA. I'm not totally against taking a QB to stash on the PS, but I don't think we're gonna carry three on the roster this year.

If we take a QB I would prefer it be in the 6th or 7th.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote