View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012   #4
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 138732 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LZ 3/27 2-Round Mock

I would probably sob with joy as two of my favorite players. Anyone watching Curry especially at Senior Bowl would love this kid. He benched 225 28 times. 4.64 40 with 35" vertical @ pro day. He had wrist injury @ combine. 6'3" 265 with ability to create fumbles. Great stats. Think he will be gone but like Ronnell Lewis #58

Wright is simply amazing. Now come on LZ with a third...