View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012   #3
SW H-TOWN
All Pro

Rep Power: 2408 SW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respectedSW H-TOWN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: OLB and the Draft

I really like Irvin a lot. He has some skills that you just can't teach. The only thing is that he dropped out of high school due to his involvement in the street life per the national football post. That probably means that he dropped out to sell drugs. He did get his life turned around but a day after his pro day he got arrested for breaking a sign at a Jimmy John's Sandwich Shop. This just screams of idiot to me and is why I have a hard time seeing us drafting him.
SW H-TOWN is offline   Reply With Quote