View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012   #28
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
I think what BL is saying is he's going to take over at ILB for DeMeco, but instead of coming off the field as much as DeMeco did on 3rd downs and Nickel situations he would be that 3rd pass rushing LB along with Barwin and Reed. He has the skills to do so.

I'm actually warming to the idea of Hightower although I don't see ILB as a huge need. I'm more than comfortable with Sharpton starting and drafting a mid-round guy for depth.
yes sir, you nailed it. just added value to the pick & traditionally you like to have a bigger body @ ILB in a 3-4

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote