View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012   #27
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Love this mock,

Only pick I disagree with is Quick. Give me Jones in the 2nd or Childs in the 3rd.

I would like to see a LB or CB in the later rds for depth purposes. But cant find a spot to put one. That is a sign that this is a great mock.

I'm going to do a mock after the TT mock. Check it out and tell me what you think.
thanks, big guy, but then you & me tend to think alike

here is Dont'a Hightower official combine page - http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/...wer?id=2533057

this is what I'm sensing in his game as well-
Quote:
Hightower can do many of the same things that Oakland's Rolando McClain or New England's Brandon Spikes did working as the physical inside presence of a defense. Hightower could be a better fit within a 3-4 scheme, as he has the size to shed big offensive linemen who would work free to block him in the run game.
If there is a better ILB option for the Texans (excluding trading up for Luke Kuechly) then I'm all ears I remain adamant & fastidious that Texans must improve existing gap in middle of this current fine, budding Wade Phillips defense

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote