View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012   #3
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 64802 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Oldie but Newbie Texans Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
I like Perry the player but I don't think OLB is our biggest priority. Whoever gets picked at OLB is going to be in a rotation with Reed and only play at most half the defensive snaps. I also like Ta'amu the player but not for us. We run a one gap 3-4 system that puts pressure on the QB and he's more the traditional 2 gap brick wall NT. I like 3 and both 4's, 6 and 7, but I'm not looking for a QB in this draft. We just picked up Yates last year and have other holes to fill. I also question if Molk or Bullock will be available in the 6th and 7th rounds, both could go at least one round earlier.
Agree. Not a Ta'amu fan and I don't see how Molk falls to the 6th. I wouldn't mind Perry, but that's based on the premise we let Barwin walk next year.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote