View Single Post
Old 03-27-2012   #25
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL Texans Mock Draft post FA

Like that you went out on a limb for Hightower. I think he makes it into the backend of a solid rotation but I have doubts about him staying on the field for 3rd downs. I like Quick, probably could catch him at the top of the 3rd. Dislike the Martin pick, I think he's a rotational run plugger and not much more, certainly don't believe he's a gap shooter. Much rather have Chapman if available. Hilton is a good pick to replace JJones. The rest are meh, like the kicker though. Fairly realistic mock, good job BL.
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote